12mm spacer kit for ZMR250 Instructions -Wednesday, June 17, 2015
- M3 x 20mm bolts (20)
- M3 nuts (16)
- Arm Spacers (4)
- Short Bumper (1) or (2)
- Long Bumper (1) or (2)
(2 bumpers total)
- Disassemble arms and bottom plate
- Remove 4 outer (2 on each end) bolts on middle plate to 35mm standoffs (these will be replaced later)
- Assemble each arm with spacer on top running any wires through the spacer. Use M3 x 20mm bolts (16) and nuts (16) for this.
- Using M3 x 20mm (4) bolt through bottom plate, bumper, middle plate, into 35mm standoffs on each end. If you are using a PDB has LEDs on the front/rear, make sure and install the bumper in the correct orientation. The top side has a gap for these LEDs.
- If LEDs are provided, they are 12v LEDs. They can be connected to your 3s LiPo. 4s LiPo’s will likely burn the LEDs out.
- Use Blue Loctite on each bolt to prevent them from vibrating out.
- If desired, install LED tape to front and back bumper.